ADDRESS FOR GPS: 420 E Packer Ave, Bethlehem, PA 18015
EVENT PARKING - What type of event are you attending?
For Zoellner Arts Center-presented events include the following:
Parking will be FREE for the above events in the parking garage attached to the center, usually on levels 2-4 only. For most events, the first level is metered parking, so be sure to pass through the second gate to access free parking.
Exception - there may be a charge for weekday morning school shows.
For Events NOT Sponsored by Zoellner (i.e. Rental Events)
Since these events are not part of our season, there will be a fee to park.The fee is charged by Lehigh University Parking Services. Look for signs in the parking garage directing you to the appropriate website or app to pay.
The first level of the garage is $1 per hour unless otherwise noted and can be paid via the Passport Mobile app or at a kiosk near the garage elevator on the first level.
Levels 2-4 will either be closed for permit holders or open with an $8 charge to park. LU Parking Services uses Text2Park- look for signs in the garage or at entrances to the arts center with a number to text or a QR code to scan. Scan the code or send a text when you arrive. Select All Day Parking. Enter your license plate number and credit card. If you need assistance, take note of your license plate number and someone in Zoellner can assist you.
At all other times, there is a fee to park, charged by Lehigh University Parking Services. The first level of the garage costs $1 per hour 7 days a week until 11pm. Pay via the Passport Mobile app or at a kiosk near the garage elevator on the first level. Levels 2-4 are reserved for Lehigh University permit holders unless parking is set up for an event.
Accessible Parking spaces are located on the 1st and 3rd levels of the parking garage, and there is an elevator towards the Packer Avenue side of the garage. There are three accessible entrances to Zoellner Arts Center: The front entrance (on Packer Ave), the 3rd floor entrance (from the parking garage), and the campus entrance (ground floor, facing the Tamerler Courtyard).
From Route 22 (East or West):
- Take Rt. 22 to the Rt. 378 exit in Bethlehem. Follow for 3 miles into Bethlehem.
- When you cross the bridge over the Lehigh River, stay in the left-turn lane, marked Third St.; Make left at the traffic light onto the 2nd St ramp.
- Stay in the right lane and cross over 3rd street to Brodhead Ave. Continue three blocks to first stop sign and turn left onto Packer Ave.
- Proceed through three more stop signs. Zoellner Arts Center is the last building on the right. You will see three large flags.
- The parking garage is just past the flags.
From Points North:
- Take the Northeast Extension (Rt. 476) of the Pennsylvania Turnpike south to Rt. 22 east.
- Follow directions above.
From Route I-78:
- Take exit 67 (Hellertown/Bethlehem), Turn right off exit onto Rt. 412.
- From east: continue 2.2 miles
- From west: continue 1.5 miles.
- Bear left onto 4th St, continue for 1 mile.
- Turn left onto Fillmore St., continue for .1 mile.
- Turn right onto Packer Ave. and make an immediate left into the parking garage Zoellner is the first building on left
From Points South:
- Take the Northeast Extension (Rt. 476) of the Pennsylvania Turnpike north to exit 44 (Quakertown).
- Turn left onto Rt. 663, continue 3.4 miles
- Turn left onto Rt. 309; continue 6.3 miles.
- Bear right onto Rt. 378; continue 5.5 miles.
- At second set of blinking lights, turn right onto Summit St.
- Go to end, turn left onto Brodhead Ave.
- At stop sign, turn right onto Packer Ave. and continue .4 miles. Zoellner is the last building on the right.
From North Bethlehem:
- Take New St. south over the Fahey Bridge; continue on New St. until it ends.
- Turn left onto Morton St.
- Make next right onto Webster St., and take to the end.
- Turn left onto East Packer Ave.
- Zoellner Arts Center is the last building on the right, continue to parking garage entrance on right just past the flags.
From Fountain Hill:
- Go east on Broadway. Cross Rt. 378 (5 Points) to South Bethlehem.
- At the light, turn right onto Fourth St.
- At the light, turn right onto Brodhead Ave.
- At the stop sign, turn left onto Packer Ave., continue .4 miles through three stop signs.
- Zoellner Arts Center is the last building on the right, continue to parking garage ion right just past the flags.