Subscribers are part of the Zoellner family, and we are so happy to be back in person with you! Information for ordering tickets for the 2022-2023 season:
This year we’re doing things a little differently (again!). Since tickets for only the Fall 2022 events are going on sale now, Subscriptions have been changed to 3-event packages. Buy just 3 events and receive a discount, and access to tickets before the public on sale. Click here to view the Fall 2022 Season.
- Pick just 3 (or more) events to receive a discount! Click here for a printable order form.
- Add Fall 2022 events at the pacakge price throughout the fall whenever you like, with NO per ticket fees.
- Want to order online? In order to buy tickets online, you must first link your account so we know it belongs to a subscriber. If you've already linked your account, login here. If not, click the link that says "Existing Customers Activate Your Account" on the same page. All you need is your customer number and an online PIN, which you can get from Ticket Services.
- Please note, if you order you package online you cannot select seats for resered seating events. To choose your own seats, please order through the box office.
- 2022-2023 ticket sale schedule
- We've relaxed our exchange and refund policy during the pandemic so if you find yourself uncomfortable attending, contact us before the show to either move your seats or cancel for a refund.
- Questions? Contact Us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-758-2787, ext 0
- Benefits: Subscribe to a 3+ event package and receive: early access for the best seats, discounted tickets & no per-ticket service charges when you add events throughout the season, and an invitation to the Season Preview event to be the first to know!
Don't forget that you can donate your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. Call us by close of business the day before the performance, and we'll convert the value of your tickets to a contribution and send you an acknowledgement. Questions? Need help with your subscription? Call Ticket Services at 610-758-2787 ext. 0, or email us.