REFUND & EXCHANGES
We have relaxed our refund & exchange policy during the pandemic: If you find that you are no longer comfortable attending a performance, you can contact us prior to the event to either exchange into a later event or cancel your tickets and get a refund.
Subscribers and Patron level & above Donors may exchange tickets at no charge on a ticket-for-ticket basis and will be responsible for any additional charges.
Single tickets may be exchanged at no charge within the same performance series (i.e. changing tickets from one performance date to another date of the same performance).
For all others, there is a $1.00 per ticket exchange fee.
Unwanted Tickets can be turned into a contribution. Call Ticket Services at least 60 minutes prior to the performance to release your seats and convert the value of your tickets into contribution to Zoellner Arts Center.
Please note that service fees are not refundable or exchangable under any circumstances. Please contact the Ticket Office at least 1 hour prior to the performance to exchange tickets.
All programs are subject to change.
For most Zoellner-presented performances, the following may receive a discount (1 ticket unless otherwise specified):
- LEHIGH UNIVERSITY Students- number of tickets vary depending on event. Most events free of charge for undergrads! LU grad student tickets are deeply discounted.
- STUDENTS- grade school through college
- CHILDREN under 18 (Other than family performances, children under 4 not recommended to attend)
- LEHIGH UNIVERSITY Faculty and staff- for faculty/staff member and each dependent (as listed on ID)
- L.V.A.I.C. Faculty and staff
- SENIOR CITIZENS aged 60+
- RUSH TICKETS- Rush tickets are sometimes available at a deep discount one week before a performance. There are usually limits to how many tickets can be sold at Rush price.
- GROUPS - Discounts regularly available to groups of 10 or more, as well as to patrons of specific ages and affiliations.
Please note, Zoellner discounts may not apply to events not presented by Zoellner ad we do not set pricing for these rental events.
Zoellner regularly emails PROMOTIONS for discounted tickets accessible only by promo code. To use a promo code online:
- On the ticketing website, enter the promo code in the promo box just under the menu bar.
- A list of performances connected to that promo code will appear. Select desired performance.
- Select seats either by Best Available or using the seat map as usual.
- Any prices associated with the promo code will appear when purchasing tickets.
We offer discounted tickets and/or coupons through:
- Lehigh Valley Arts Council's ArTix Pass - Buy one get one free on all Lehigh University Dept. of Music and Theatre events as well as select Guest Artists
- Allentown's Save Around- Buy one get one free on all Lehigh University Dept. of Music and Theatre events as well as select Guest Artists
- The Entertainment Book- Buy one get one free on all Lehigh University Dept. of Music and Theatre events as well as select Guest Artists
If ordering by phone or in person, simply mention the promo code or coupon to your sales representative to receive the discount. All discounts and coupons must be requested and presented at the time of purchase and are not valid in combination with any other discounts or coupons. Ticket limits often apply. Call 610-758-2787, ext. 0 or email Ticket Services for details on any discounts, promos and coupons. Please note, Zoellner coupons are NOT valid for rental performances (ie an organization is renting Zoellner to present their event).
Groups of 10 or more can save!
- Tickets should be ordered at least 2 weeks prior to the performance for the best seating options
- Only a 30% deposit is required to hold seats for your group
- You can add or release tickets on your order up until the final payment is made (10 ticket minimum for discount)
- Final payment and count is due no later than 2 weeks prior to the performance
- Please provide only one contact person coordinating the group's order
- A $6 group order handling fee will apply to each performance ordered, but per-ticket fees are waived (see fee schedule)
To place an order for your group, or to receive more information, call Ticket Services at 610-758-2787 or email email@example.com
Gift certificates are excellent for birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties--and plain old fun! And they never expire!
They can be used to purchase tickets for events presented by Zoellner Arts Center. You may purchase them in any denomination by calling Ticket Services at 610-758-2787 or stopping by during business hours.
Click here to purchase them online.
Please note, Zoellner gift certificates cannot be used to purchase tickets for rental events.